I like to sell cookies door-to-door and at booths. Once a mailman stopped his route to buy cookies from me. I like to pull a sled or a wagon around, ringing doorbells, and saying hi to people even if they don’t buy anything.
Booths are fun because it’s like working your own store with Girl Scout friends. I like to sell cookies.
With the money we earn from selling cookies we can do fun things such as: an overnight at the North Star Museum of Girl Scouting, cooking classes, art classes, and cookie money bought our troop our Brownie vests. With the Cookie Credits I earn, I go to horse camp every year and buy stuff from the Girl Scout Shop.
Here are my selling tips:
- Make sure you wear your vest!!! – it represents that you’re a Girl Scout and the customers will want to look at your badges.
- SMILE!!!!!!! – so they know you’re friendly and nice.
- Ask everyone to buy cookies because they’re so yummy.
- Always say thank you – I like to hand out thank you notes.
- Know ALL the cookies – so you can find the cookies the customers like.
- Be ready to tell them your favorite cookie – customers like to ask.
- Have a goal of how many cookies you want to sell – so you know what rewards you want to earn.
- HAVE FUN! 🙂